Forever and eternity is what you mean to me
nothing will change that no matter what
When I'm with you I am happiest as I can be
Sometimes I have trouble keeping my mouth shut
but other times I can never say enough
you don't judge me or berate me
simply you give me life and make me tough
my heart was once glass now its flowing like the sea
You fix my writer's block when I cant write
you make me smile even when I'm sure I can't
I wait with bated breath for you to come back when you leave my sight
you even put up with me when I rant
I know were not perfect and never will be
but with you I don't mind my flaws
The lock on my heart was opened with you as the key
with you around my heart just thaws
Stay up all night sleep all day no matter what
all I can do is think of you constantly
your love like a beacon of light pulling me from any rut
When the phone rings i answer excitedly
If this isn't love I'm not sure what is
my heart is bursting and my chest is thumping
the melody of my life consumes me
the beat of my heart keeps the music bumping
no matter what with you I can just Be.
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow...very good! i like it! =)
ReplyDelete