They say the strength of a tree begins in the roots
But where does that leave me
Though I stay strong, though my spirit still dilutes
Overcoming every obstacle, but still stuck at sea
When do I say enough though?
When is it too much when do I break?
If hindsight is 20/20 then life is my foe
Something out of nothing I must make
As I brandish my sword and gallop into battle
Forcing life into submission like ending it with stakes
Back through to the heart of matters
As I stand here before you reciting
Speaking in cascading waves that wash over your minds
I hope that you imitate me for this is so very exciting
This is no song, this is no book, this is no sign
This is my life in a dumb-proof version
So sit and listen as I tell you the story of a guy
Who spread love through mental dispersion
There are no limits, there are no bounds, just let go and fly
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment