The metallic beasts were everywhere.
“Good God what is that”, Nichelle panted as she ran around a corner.
“That thing must be 3 stories tall.”
She stops to take a breath and notices one of the robots have spotted her. The robot begins advancing toward her.
“Oh crap this is gonna hurt.” “I am never going to be able to get anywhere with these damn heels on. Oh but their Gucci.”
Nichelle kicks her shoes off and starts running away from the metal monster.
“That thing is gonna catch up to me if I don’t get away from it. There’s Maloney’s bar he has a back door I can get away there.”
Nichelle runs into the bar as the robot runs around the corner.
“I have to find a way to stop this damn thing before it kills me.” Nichelle pants.
She runs around a corner and sees a steel cable lying on the ground.
“If I tie that cable coming off that construction site to that 18-wheeler over there I might be able to trip it up.”
Nichelle ties the cable around the axel of the truck.
“Oh crap, oh man, I broke my friggin nail. Freaking wires, and I just got my nails done yesterday.
She then runs around the corner and screams and waves her hands to catch the robots attention. The robot runs around the corner and sees her and begins advancing on her. Nichelle waits for the robot to get closer before she runs around the corner.
The robot gets about 25 yards away when she runs around the corner. As she runs around the corner she hears a great commotion in front of her. Another robot had heard her screaming and went to the commotion and tripped over her wire as soon as the other robot ran around the corner.
“Oh man, oh man, oh man I don’t wanna die.”
Nichelle scrambles around as the two robots collide head first and stop moving.
Nichelle panting and crying, “Oh my God, Oh my God, *sob*, I can’t believe it.
Her sobs are interrupted as she hears metal grating on metal and looks up and sees that the two robots are trying to unstick their heads.
“Oh forget this, I am gonna need an espresso and a hot bath before I mess with this shit anymore.”
Nichelle runs off into the city.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment