The smell of her breath was that of molded onions. The foul perfume coming from her mouth was enough to make anyone vomit. The stench of her breath mixed with the stale air of the room was quite sickening. The smell of fish and wet wood was prevalent among the other stenches of the room. The darkness in the room blocked all sight, making it so that my other senses picked up so much more. The sounds, smells, and the feelings were all so heightened. The air around this foul beast was so evil, and so corrupt that the hair on the back of my neck stood up across the room. The labored breathing was distracting but not enough to deter you from the slimy, scaly feeling of the beasts tongue as it slowly wrapped itself around my neck. Her breathing sounded as if she had a dagger stuck into her back.
This creature being in the form of a nude woman wasn’t evident until it started rubbing all over me and I could feel the curves. From the feel of her body you would have thought her a very attractive woman, had it not been for her tongue, breath, and the way her hair felt dirty and oily like it had not been washed in many months. The woman began ripping off my clothes as easily as if she was ripping sheets of paper. I began struggling against my bonds. They were very tight around my wrists and my ankles were bound to the legs of the old chair I was sitting in but I was beginning to loosen the bonds. The beast began sliding her scaly tongue up and down my midriff. Had my mouth not been gagged, I would be screaming but no one could hear my muffled shouts for help. The woman’s skin was very soft to the touch and her hands were actually very sensual and this would have been very kinky and arousing to me had I not been fixing to have sex with a monster.
The fiend then grabbed my genitalia in her hand and began whimpering as she stroked it up and down. The touch of her hands was cold and soft. Regardless of the situation I was in I could not help growing excited. This vile creature was disgusting in almost every way but what guy wouldn’t get aroused by the thought of being raped by a seemingly beautiful woman. As I continued to struggle against the bonds of my captor and loosen them more and more I felt an unexpectedly good thing. This woman creature had sat down on my member. I was excited at this point but frightened as well. I began squirming and fighting the bonds even more, which I believe was turning the creature on even more. The heavy disturbing pant of her breath began to take the sound of a beautiful woman moaning with ecstasy. This turned me on even more and I began moving my hips with the creature while struggling against the bonds I was in. I didn’t care if I died anymore.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment