Thursday, February 11, 2010

The most loneliest day of my life

There is an emptiness in my heart that I can't quite explain
No matter how hard I try, It always stays the same
I follow my routine day in and day out staying busy
The self-righteous fiddlings of my daily routine make me dizzy
Who am I? What am I? DO I question my existence or wait for another lonely day?
Who are you? What are you? Why do I pine for you so when if I found you I wont know what to say?
Forever lost in this sea of emptiness, locked inside my head I wait and see
I wait and ponder and strive and think about what I am to be
I will just sit and bide my time and hold back all the strife
On the most loneliest day of my life....

1 comment:

  1. It’s only natural for man with open eyes to feel uncomfortable in his skin.
    Patience after the awakening is what your next lesson is.
    Until you have conquered the fact that YOU are no longer in control, you will never be whole.
    It’s funny, and I must laugh, that you feel "alone." When you know damn well that you’re not, you may hunger for what the world tells you is filling, but you’re never alone. Learning to break the mold of what the world says "Is good" and "Is wrong" is another lesson you've yet to learn... If you need any more input let me know... I know I have already given you more then you can chew at this moment in time.

    Good luck brother.

    ReplyDelete