Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Enough

At what point in time do we all decide to say its enough and quit? SO many times since I have been in Arizona have I came just a hair's breadth from quitting and giving up on life in general. Yet no matter how hard things become I keep going. I do not know why I do, nor do I care. I cannot, absolutely cannot give up.

Quitting is something that everyone does atleast once in their lives. I have however grown tired of this defeatist attitude. I have problems just like everyone else. However, I do not believe its how we deal with our problems that define us as people. I believe its how you pick yourself up after you have already dealt with your problems. Falling is always the easiest thing you'll ever do, getting back up again becomes the problem.

It is easy to fix problems as they arise, but how many of us actually try and actively prevent the same thing happening again. Ideally its always a learning experience, but not everyone learns from their mistakes and that is the entire purpose of this post. The things we do everyday, our actions, our thoughts everything is part of who we are.

So to all of you I say this. When will you decide that your tired of losing, tired of crying, tired of failing, when will you all decide that you've had enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment