Loneliness is worse with silence
This void of nothing all around
Enough to drive you to violence
Tears falling the only sound
I just needed someone to talk to
No one was there, as usual
No one not even you
Perhaps hope made me delusional
Swimming through a sea of emptiness
No strength to keep me alive
I grab the only thing I'm used to, foolishness
When all is gone, I could take the dive
Lifeless on the lawn, rain pouring down
each drop shattering my dreams
Staring into an ocean of tears, nothing else around
Pray for nothing, no rays of sun just screams
And then I awake, face covered in years
Years I've lived with pain and more to come
Reach for numbness as the pain sears
A fire burning deep, hatred leads to numb
Open your arms and here comes the pain
Don't try to stop or hinder it
You simply can't stop the rain
Then again its only true if you believe it
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have such a way with words
ReplyDelete